Do you feel like your vehicle has lost its cool? Schedule an air conditioner repair to make sure your AC system is working properly. It’s getting some hard use during these hot summer days. To ensure that your cooling system is operating at optimum efficiency as you start a summer road trip, or just for your daily activities, you will want to consider an air conditioner service.
The AC system relies on several key components: compressor, condenser, an evaporator, pressurized refrigerant, values and hoses—all controlled electronically. If any of these components start to fail, you may notice some of the signs below:
Signs that Your A/C System Needs an Air Conditioning Repair
- The dial is set on “cold,” but all you feel is hot air coming from the vents
- Even though the A/C runs constantly, it never really feels cold
- The A/C is “freezing” you out, operating colder than the dial setting indicates
- You hear strange noises when the A/C is running
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, you will want to get that air conditioner service scheduled as soon as possible so that you can keep your cool.
A Diagnostic Air Conditioning Repair includes:
- Visual inspection of all A/C components
- Full system performance test
- State of charge and system control tests
- Leak test, using an approved-leak detector
- Dye detection test (if a slow leak is difficult to detect)
For any necessary air conditioner repair, have it taken care of quickly so that you can finish out the summer in style. For help with any of your vehicle maintenance issues, including an inspection of your A/C system, contact our ASE Certified Technicians today for expert advice today by calling (406) 248-2838, or go on-line to www.pricesprecisionauto.com for more information. Our Tech-Net professional auto repair shop in Billings, MT, also serves vehicle owners in the areas of Shepherd and Laurel, MT.
Payments We Accept
We have 5 guests and no members online