Code of Ethics
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor CARQUEST manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.